Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays to All of You!

Hi Everyone--
Merry Christmas!!! I just opened Christmas presents
and I wanted to show these treasures! This beautiful
snowflake is from Anna of Frosted Petunias...and
the beautiful fabric tag is from Gail at Shabby
Cottage Studio!
Amazing tags from Cheryl, Anna, and One Heart--
so precious--and I hung them all over the house!!!

I had to show you this too--See the beautiful
flower and music note paper? Gail's tag was
wrapped in this...pure gorgeousness!

I have another thing I wanted to share with you...
For months now, I have been trying to get
snow on my blog (to no avail.) Anna's has tried
to help me with it for months, so when she
sent the beautiful snowflake, she said, "Since
we can't get you the snow, I had to make a
snowflake!" It will always have special
meaning to me!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Love,
Cindy