Monday, December 27, 2010

LOTD: Potential Christmas Look

 

If I were home on Christmas day I would have done this look but unfortunately I was in a car for most of the 25th and in a religious area so I did my usual blush and mascara look instead. Not to be discouraged, I decided to do my Christmas day look on the 26th...even though most of my day consisted of packing as you can see in a photo later in the post :/



Also I did the look and did not bother changing out of my pyjamas (which is really just an oversized top) so I did not want to post too many photos because it did nothing but dull the look.


I took a break at one point and noticed how sparse my eyebrows looked (which really is something I did not just notice, mind you) and so I took a bit of black eyeshadow (oh the horror!) and tried filling in a bit and extending my brows.

 

It does not look bad at all or very noticeable that I filled them in does it? I thought it looked much more prominent but realized it was because I am so used to seeing scraggly brows! Maybe I will fill in my brows more often. I miss my fringe because of this reason, I have to put in more effort when it comes to my eyebrows instead of being able to hide them under hair!