Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bo Bunny Noel (SSS86)

I bought Bo Bunny's Noel paper pack this year.  I am really loving the designs and colors.  I like traditional colors for Christmas.  This paper pack has darker shades of red  & green with navy & cream thrown in.  It's right up my alley!!  I've been using it a lot for simple gift tags but I have made a card or two with it.  I used this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop for the inspiration for this card.


I've decided I like decorating the inside of my cards too.  I think I'll do this more often.  I love the finished look.




Supplies:
Card base:  Bazzill
PP - Bo Bunny (Noel)
CS - Recollections
Stamps - Hampton Arts, Stampedous
Ink - VersaMark, Memento (Tuxedo Black), Dew Drop (Spanish Olive)
Embellishments - Stamp 'n Stuff EP (Midnight Black), Ribbon - Offray