Sunday, December 12, 2010

SSS86 & C4CC2 - Cocoa Latte

A new challenge blog has been started in honor of Cocoa mouse from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It's called the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge Blog.  Even though I only have one Cocoa mouse image so far, I wanted to play along this week. This week's challenge was to use a Cocoa mouse image on a Christmas card. If we don't have a Christmas image, we were challenged to get creative.  My Cocoa Latte image isn't really a Christmas image but with a Merry Christmas stamp on the cup and Christmas papers, I think he'll do. I colored him in with Prisma Color pencils. I also enjoy playing along with the Sweet Stop Sketch challenges whenever I can.  So, this time, I combined both challenges in one card.



I chose to do a little decorating on the inside of this card.



Supplies
Card Base - Bazzill
Papers - BG Eskimo Kisses
White CS - Georgia Pacific
Stamps - Sweet 'n Sassy (Cocoa Latte digi image), SU (Merry Christmas), Stampendous (inside greeting)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments - Brad - BG; Ribbon - Kaiser
Prisma Color Pencils

ETA: It made my day when this card was one of the ones featured on the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge blog.  I was so excited!!