Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Kindness of Friends

I have been blessed by the kindness of so many friends who have surprised me with their friendship--and lovely gifts that came in the mail this week!


It gave me a chance to do some digital scrap booking so I could share it with all of you.



Donna sent a completely amazing art kit, an antique Victorian ornament, and the most beautiful Christmas bulb that she made (I wish you could see it in person)...it went immediately on my tree!


Dore sent me this gorgeous wall hanging made from a vintage book...it is so beautiful...it went promptly on my wall!
Kim sent this exquisite vintage mirror...it went directly into my purse!


Lynn sent this gorgeous angel tag with a precious pin attached that she made for me to wear...the pin went right onto my sweater!


It’s not even Christmas yet and I am so blessed with these lovely surprises and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. More than that, I am grateful for their friendship and the friendship of so many of you...it means more than words can say.