Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Challenge Wrap-ups!

Here is a wrap-up of all my reading challenges for 2010!

The 12 Days of Christmas Cookbook; The Farm Chicks Christmas; Christmas Jars; Miracle Baby; It Started With A House, The Perfect Love Song, The Christmas Journey, A Wallflower Christmas, Promise Me, On Christmas Eve, The First Love Cookie Club, Knit The Season, An Amish Christmas, A Holiday Yarn, Call Me Mrs. Miracle, A Riverwalk Christmas, A Woodlands Christmas, I Am Santa, A Chesapeake Shores Christmas, Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor, His Christmas Pleasure,The Christmas Knight, A Christmas Waltz, Christmas With The Duchess, The Christmas Chronicles, Holiday Affair, Gingerbread Cookie Murder, The Diva Cooks A Goose, Mistletoe and Mayhem, Advent of a Mystery, Drowning in Christmas, Redbird Christmas - TOTAL READ = 32!



I read 132 Cozy Mysteries this year for this challenge.




Kinda flopped on this one, but I did manage to read some Young Adult books - 12 in all.

And last, but not least -




I read a whopping 467 books this year! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!

Now, here's to looking forward to new challenges in 2011!


Photobucket