Friday, November 26, 2010

Suki Challenge: Cerberus vs. Fantasy Star

I like it rough


You see every blogger doing looks of the day and looks with certain products but I have yet to see a blogger who does a look every day (for about a week or so, not literally for the rest of your life, eurk) using one product and then some.

I decided to try this using Evil Shades' Cerberus which is really such a great color to use every single day however I find it to be quite the dominant color so my challenge? To find a combination of colors or a color that will tame Cerberus once and for all.

Maybe I'm taking their names too seriously. Just maybe.

My first look is with Cerberus, of course, and another Evil Shades shadow from the 'The Stars' collection, Fantasy Star.


My reason for mixing these two first? I thought Fantasy Star which is a soft plum color with emerald and black sparkles would soften the fierce burgundy of Cerberus. I also thought the shimmery effect of Fantasy Star would make for a nice contrast.  


My verdict? You can barely see that there's another color on my lids. If it weren't for the black glitter of Fantasy Star, you'd never know it was there! Definitely not a good combination, I'm thinking I need to think fierce with fierce instead of a taming color.

Cerberus 1       Opponent 0