Friday, November 26, 2010

Suki Asks: Is Gray Blush Acceptable?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Seeing Evil Shades come out with new duotone blushes is making me giddy with excitement but admittedly I'm most excited about Skön, a seemingly light gray which to me seems to also have some hints of...purple? If that's the case then I'm definitely more than excited since purple is my new favorite color (sorry green)! 

What I want to know is...do you think gray blush is acceptable? How would you wear it?

I think it would look good provided you do a light sweep of it. I think I'd wear it more for a night look though as I'm sure under daylight it could give you a slightly "off" look. What do you think?

EDIT
I stand corrected: while Skön seemed to be gray it in fact is a berry plum color! Seeing it swatched on Phyrra's blog I can see now how terribly off I was on guessing it's true nature. Regardless...it's purple-ish! Definitely close to gray in my opinion so I'm going to get it and try to work it!