Thursday, November 18, 2010

It has Begun!

The Holiday Baking has officially started here!

Who else is making cookies? There are so many kinds I want to bake this year. Put some in a nice tin and the make the best gifts for family!

Today I started with Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies! They are super easy, and a big hit around here. Plus we had all the ingredients already at the house. (Let me know if anyone wants the recipe!)

5189041350_d4f8b49039_b
DSC_0511
DSC_0512
DSC_0505
DSC_0522
DSC_0533

It smells great in here! It's also really really nice to break in our brand new stove!

I will try not to post too many food photos during the holidays, but I can't make any promises! If you want to see more, my boyfriend and I have a food blog together, simple photos we take of food! Find that blog at FoodCameraBlog!