Monday, November 29, 2010

Suki Challenge: Cerberus vs. Coffins and Killer Bees

I like it rough

(I kind of look like I've come out of a horror movie...)

Today was insanely hot and I was unprepared for the heat! I've forgotten how humid it can be over here in Sri Lanka. In comparison, Adelaide's summer heat is more dry than humid. I don't know which I prefer to be honest: scalding sun or sweaty days?



Anyway, since I had errands to run today I thought I'd go for a darker look and wondered how different Cerberus and another Evil Shades shadow, Coffins, would be from one another. Coffins is considerably lighter, in the jar, swatched, in person but not in photos evidently.

To also make the look more suitable for sunny Colombo (and judgmental locals) I added She Space's Killer Bees as my water line color which completed the look in my opinion.



My verdict? I quite like them together but I don't think Coffins manages to stand out more than Cerberus. They're more like amicable companions. Coffins could easily be one of Cerberus' three heads. I wonder who the third head would be...?

There I go again, storytelling. I say this is a draw.

Cerberus 4       Opponent 2