Friday, November 26, 2010

CSS Inspiration Hop



Hi there!  I hope your Thanksgiving was a wonderful one.  Tonight the gals from the Center Stage Alumni Team are gathering to share creations inspired by the following photo:



You should have arrived here from Lori's blog, if not you can go back to the beginning at StampTV and start from there.  You wouldn't want to miss a thing!


The first thing that caught my eye when I saw this photo was the snowflake cookie.  Of course it would be the snowflake.....you all knew that.  :)  After the snowflake it was the sweets and the thought of giving some sweet treats as a gift. 


I had recently found some cute little snowflake buckets in the dollar bin at Target and I knew one would be perfect for this challenge.  I will apologize now for the poor quality of the pics, we have had little to no sunshine here.  Just lots of that white stuff that falls from the sky.






I used stamps from the Winter Mittens and Winter Wonderland sets from Gina K. Designs.  These sets work so well together.  I put some hot cocoa mix, a peppermint stick and some chocolates in the bucket.  Yum-O!  I created the snowflake ornament from the Spellbinders Pendent die, some rhinestones and a few beads.  Easy peasy! 


Well, I am going to send you on your way now.........Melissa has something special to share with you too!


Hugs,