Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thrifting Day - New Vintage Coming Soon!

Have I mentioned I really love Thrifty Shopper? We found another location, about an hour from home! (Totally worth the drive!!)



This one might be the largest one yet. I have to admit, I walked in and got overwhelmed! I walked around all the outside edges, checked out the shoes, jewelry, and electronics, Had a full basket and decided to check out. I will absolutely be back there, SO much to choose from!

Even one of these nifty Antique Clothes Wringers!


We stopped at a couple thrift stores yesterday. We also went grocery shopping (More baking supplies! Yay!), To PetSmart (Christmas hats & toys for the cats! Hah!), Stopped for Iced Coffees, Checked out Home Depot for blinds, and were pretty much gone all day long! I feel like we're stocking up for winter!

I also feel like I'm doing a lot more thrifting than listing in the shop. I have lots of special vintage items on the way, as soon as I get everything photographed! If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably noticed our nocturnal habits. I'm up all night - but I need sun light for photos! Very soon, My Lovely Readers - New Vintage on the way!

Not tonight though! Tonight is all about hanging out with the guys, Watching the UFC Fights, Drinking too much coffee, and Cozying up to the kittens - My Perfect Saturday Night.



Happy Saturday!!