Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday, it's almost Thanksgiving, and the holidays are here!  Wow, where did the year go? 
Even with the hustle and bustle of this week, I have quite a few books to get to, so with no further ado - Here's what I'm reading this week -

What I Read Last Week: 
I had some HUGE books last week, page-wise! 

Decision Points by George W. Bush
Life by Keith Richards
(I know, it was strange going from one to the other!)
I Still Dream About You by Fannie Flagg - OUTSTANDING!!



The Insane Train by Sheldon Russell
Don't Sing At The Table: Life Lessons From My Grandmothers by Adriana Triganai

What I'm Reading Now:

Casting About by Terri Dulong


What I'm Reading This Week:

Since it's Thanksgiving Week - I've got three "cooking" themed books in the line-up!

The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel
The Love Goddess' Cooking School by Melissa Senate
Cherries in Winter by Suzan Colon


and then....
God's Guest List by Debbie  Macomber
My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space by Lisa Scottoline


Love Letters from LadyBug Farm by Donna Ball
Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched The World by Vicki Meyers
Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson


AND, if that wasn't enough ...Beginning on Thursday afternoon, I will kick off a special 30 Days of Holiday Reading Fun!  I have gathered up 30 wonderful Christmas-themed books that I will be featuring each day until Christmas!  And, I might have a special giveaway or two to add to the fun!
Be sure to come back and see what's going on!


Here's Hoping You and Your Families have a beautiful and wonderful Thanksgiving, and as always, Happy Reading My Friends!