Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday - I'm not participating!

and neither is my dog, Chip!

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and were able to spend some good quality time with family and/or friends.

We had a great day with Adam's Mom and Dad. Alexa and Lillian watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which was a tradition I had with my brothers growing up. We, of course, ate way too much food and dessert, but that's just a given that comes with the holiday.

My MIL and I took the girls to see the movie Tangled at the movie theatre in the afternoon. They were both so tired, I'm surprised they didn't fall asleep. It was such a cute movie, tho. We all totally loved it. The guys watched some football and we all sat around and played Apples to Apples.

My SIL is on her way today. We're all very excited for her to arrive from Duluth.

No Black Friday shopping for me, mainly cuz I have to work today, but really because I hate standing in the cold waiting in line, hate getting up at 3 am and would rather spend the extra money than battle the crowds and traffic. Yep! Call me a party pooper, but I'm just not for the early bird deals. There is nothing I need or want...that bad!!

Flu shots for the whole fam this afternoon and then Lillian's 3 year check up.

Giveaways:

An Adventure in Excersise with Spunky & Joey - ends 12/1

Kidorable - ends 12/1

Dot.Mine Family Planner - ends 12/9 - 2 winners!