Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Proud Mama

Lillian was all SMILES at the dentist yesterday.
I could not have been more proud of her. It's hit or miss with Lillian. She can be happy go lucky and be up for anything, or she can play the shy card and burry her face in my lap. But, it was a good day and I could not be happier.




She had her exam, a cleaning AND x-rays taken.

Dr. Jonathon said that her teeth are so sparkly that he could hear them twinkle when he tapped on them. All the x-rays came back very good. Nice, strong, healthy teeth and NO cavities.

Way to go Cruzie Girl!!

(I'm hoping that since her little sister did the x-rays without a flinch, that Alexa will be more apt to do them next time.)

I have some really great giveaway's going on right now and lots more to come.

A custom tee or onsie of your choice from the lovely KdBuggie Boutique and a children's umbrella from Kidorable. There are low entries on both. If you don't enter, you can't win!! :)