Tuesday, November 30, 2010

STV Sketch Spotlight (STVSKSP4)

Happy Tuesday to you all!  I hope this finds you getting into the holiday spirit.  I have done most of my Christmas shopping and just need to pick up a few odds and ends and some stocking stuffers.  What do you put in the stockings of 19 and 23 year old boys?  I have to admit, our holiday gift buying has been pared down over the last few years and that is fine with me.  Now,  don't think I have gone Bah Humbug or anything because I do love Christmas but I do think the whole gift thing has gotten out of hand a bit.  I can't imagine what my boys would say if I put an apple/orange in their stockings like I got when I was a kid.  Oh, maybe I should try it and have the camera ready for the priceless look on their faces....LOL 


The card I am sharing with you today was created for this weeks sketch challenge over at StampTV.
The image and sentiment are from the GKD Light of the Season set.  I colored the image in with Copics and then went over most of it with Spica glitter pens.  I did the same for the little heart on the sentiment panel.  The base card was embossed with the cuttlebug and disressed to give it an old worn look.  The image and gold panels were cut out with the Spellbinders Labels 14 dies.  A little ribbon and some flowers and I called it good!


Remember, there is a new sketch and video every Monday on StampTV.  If you play along you could win free stamps.  Come and join the fun!  Thanks for stopping by for a visit, I really appreciate each and everyone of you whether you just pop in and take a look at my latest creation or you take a moment and leave me a comment.  I love you all the same!


Stamps:  Light of the Season-GKD
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper:  PL Ivory-GKD, Golden Double Dot-Bo Bunny
Extras:  Copics, Labels 14 dies, Spica glitter pens, ribbon, flowers, buttons, Cuttlebug EF


Hugs,