Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Bunny



Isn't this little bunny adorable?  I got him last month when Alma from The Cat's Pajamas came for a visit at The Cat's Meow.   I have been so busy, that this is the first time I have had a chance to ink him up.  I paper pieced his hat and a few of the presents and the rest was colored with Copics.  The print cardstocks are from  two different paper collections from My Minds Eye.  I love how they worked so well together.  The sketch is #91 from the Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog.  I have been wanting to create with one of their sketches for some time now and today was the day!  Over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog, Cindy has asked that we use a circle on our card/project this week.  Love it when challenges can come together and play nice!



Stamps:  Define Good-The Cat's Pajamas

Paper:  My Minds Eye (Colorful Christmas and ??)

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Extras:  Copics, Nesties, Rhinestones, Glitter, Corner Chomper, Sakura Stardust Glitter pens, Spica Glitter pens



Stamp happy,