Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Holidays!!


"Nantucket Cottage" Tussie Mussie--"sneak" preview.
My entry for "Blue Christmas" at the
City Crafter Challenge!


New "Paris Romance" Tussie Mussie--"sneak preview"




Hi Everyone--
Welcome to our New Orleans home--this is my own little
"Holiday Housewarming." I want to wish you a
Happy Holiday season!



I hope it is a joyous time for you!



Here is a candle I created with a picture of
our home on it with an old-fashioned girl
standing in front of it.



Here is a repurposed box that I made.




And lastly, here is an altered birdhouse created
for Christmas!

I am linking this up to Rednesday!
And because our house is white, I am linking this up

I am also linking this up to Alter It Monthly where
the theme is "Slide." The picture I used to make the
altered candle is one that shows our home during
a rare snow storm here in New Orleans.

But, if you notice the cookies next to my altered
bird house, I am determined not to "slide" when
it comes to my diet this holiday season!

Also, as promised, I have some brand-new
Tussie Mussies in my Etsy shop--so, if
you'd like to, take a look!

XO
Cindy