Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who Loves Shoes?

With all the contractors that have been in the house lately, they are getting about ready to start ripping up carpet in our apartment. To get ready for that, we've been packing all our stuff up into totes and big containers. Now most of it is ready to be shuffled from room to room while they take up the carpet, paint and then lay the new floor down.

Anyways, today I was working on cleaning out the closet that I store all the vintage items in for the Etsy Shop. As I was taking out racks of shoes and getting them ready to pack away for a couple days, I realized how great they look all lined up on a shelf together! All the different styles, colors, materials and designs lined up on shelves makes me wish I could display all my vintage out in the open.

DSC_0139

It also makes me daydream of a real brick and mortar storefront to sell my vintage goods out of, but that is so far off it's neither here nor there! Just a fun thing to think about.

DSC_0146

All the shoes in these photos are still available in The SS VINTAGE ETSY SHOP!

What pair do you like the most?