Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photo Challenge - 1/30

Recently I came across this challenge and thought it'd be fun to do myself, so in between my usual blog entries you'll find a challenge. I hope you get to learn more about me through these and will attempt to do this challenge yourself!

Your Facebook Profile Photo
(I'm also including my Twitter profile photo)

My Facebook profile photo is from one of the final pub nights from semester 1 of this year. This night was one I enjoyed the most from semester 1 and it might have had something to do with the fact that my boyfriend - Scott (who is in this photo) - and I did five vodka jello shots together, which was a first for me. Overall it was a great night and the dress I wore was quite amazing even if my hair obscured it most of the time!

Facebook isn't exactly my social network of choice so it was only fitting that I posted up my Twitter profile picture as well - just to appease myself! This is one of my favorite photos of Scott and I because it captures us perfectly "in the moment".