Thursday, July 29, 2010

Celebrate Your Creative Spirit!



Hi Everyone--
I recently received some awesome news that I am going to be featured in Crescendoh online magazine! It will be running soon...I will have more details later.

In celebration of that, I decided to do an online Link Party...It will transpire once a month on the 8th of each month and you will be able to post from that date until 7 days later each time.

The first Link Party will be Sunday, August 8, so I hope you will help me celebrate the creative spirit that resides in each one of us!

Some of you are artists. Others are photographers. Still others are collectors. Of course, others are culinary experts. Whatever brings out your creative spirit, share it with everyone here.

And please, if you want to participate, just post this on your blog to let others know in case they would like to join in! You can grab my new button from the right sidebar and place it on your blog and you will be set to go!

Also, if you would like to participate, just leave me a quick note on here to let me know.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with! There's only one requirement--do it for fun!

You are welcome to link up something you have already posted for a different party--no problem! Just want you to be part the excitement!

The image here was created with a graphic from Marie's Freebies.

One more thing: If you want to add the blog button, it is on my sidebar. Right click on the picture and save to your desktop. Then, go to your own blog and find where it says "ADD A GADGET." Then, click on that and add the button as a PICTURE! Easy! Where it says to put in an http, just put in http://cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com

Just make sure that you do not type http 2 times, only once!


Hugs,
Cindy