Friday, July 16, 2010

I love you because...

I love you for telling me I'm Hot every single morning while I'm getting ready for the day.


I love you for eating "late night snacks" with me at the kitchen counter.


I love you for sitting on my feet to keep them warm ~ and dealing with my "I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hot, I'm cold" moments.


I love you for kissing me, even when my breath stinks.


I love you for letting me convince you to 'eat out' every once in awhile, even though you are on to my scheme of scheduling our errands around lunch or dinner time.


I love you for always picking a romantic comedy, because you know I don't like watching anything else.


I love you for watching TLC (tender loving care ~ LOL) with me and all the HGTV shows I like (even the international ones).


I love you for dealing with my mood swings, especially when I'm tired.


I love you for always having a smile on your face and making light of (most) situations.


I love you for working so hard to support the girls and I.


I love you for driving the white caddie, so I don't have to.


I love you for being the Mr. Fix-It I never thought you'd be. I'm so proud of you.


I love you for surprising me with chocolate, even if I want it at 10:30 at night. Luckily the gas station is only a block away.


I love you for going the extra mile and putting jelly on my peanut butter toast in the morning when you make my breakfast.


I love you for taking pictures of our lawn after you just mowed it and then email them to me at work saying, "Just for you Babe".


I love you for not getting mad when I buy stupid things in the 'dollar section' ~ just because they are a dollar.


I love you for sharing your sister with me.


I love you for waiting until I'm sleeping to play FIFA.


I love you for always being the one to scrub the hardwood floors (even though I'm always the one who has to clean the toilets).


I love you for duct taping your sandals together, just so you don't have to spend the money to buy new ones. You'd rather I have something pretty, like a brand new purse. ;)


I love you for answering my dumb questions and not making me feel dumb for asking them.


I love you for not lifting up the blankets when you fart in bed.


I love you for shutting off the fan, even though you're hot, so I don't have to have the cold air blowing on me.


I could go on and on...


But, most of all I love you for being by far the BEST Father to our two dear little girls. I love you for being the BEST husband a girl could ever ask for. I love you for marrying me 6 years ago today.


You are the love of my life Adam Michael. Happy Anniversary!


I LOVE YOU FOR BEING YOU!


Love, Dawn
xoxo