Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Meow: New Beginnings

Gotten intrigued first thing Monday...

Mondays are somewhat of a "curse" day for the majority of people. People are more prone to complaining more so on this day of the week than any other. It is a worldwide phenomena and one that I am proud to say I am not a part of. I love Mondays! To me, there is nothing better than the start of a brand new week and the end to the weekend. I believe it's just how you approach the start of a new week and what better way than to tackle it head on, with a smile and all you've got?

My Monday is going to start off (well, actually more like "end with" since it's Monday evening, not morning...oops!) with the launch of my newest blog -
The Suki Chronicles - which will essentially be my blog on living, being, breathing, suffering, hating, enjoying, loving, learning, obsessing, dreaming, winning, losing, failing, persevering, enduring...well, the list could go on and on but to sum it up, this is going to be everything for a twenty-something year old.

Well. That was possibly a little pompous. Not really just for a twenty-something year old. I doubt everything in my blog will be
only for those in their twenties! It's going to be a bit of a rusty start but I hope you'll figure out the routine I have in mind for this blog and will be able to contribute in times to come and help me make this a success (:

For now, I end with this: