Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday again and time again to look at what I’ve read, what I’m reading and what I’m gonna read this week!

This is a part of a great reading meme hosted by my friend Sheila at http://www.bookjourney.wordpress.com It’s a chance to see what other bloggers are reading, and maybe get some ideas of some great books to check out for yourself!

I’ve got a pretty ambitious list for this week in spite of the fact that it’s MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! My birthday falls on Wednesday, and I intend to do a lot of celebrating all week long! Check back on Wednesday for a special blog, featuring Claire Cook’s “Seven Year Switch” and a big announcement for a very special cozy mystery giveaway!

So, here’s what I’ve been reading!

What I’ve Read This Week:

The Other Side of Organized by Linda Samuels


Midnight Angels by Lorenzo Carcaterra


The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin


The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurt

The Lake Shore Unlimited by Sue Miller


What I’m Reading Right Now:

The Carousel Painter



What I’m Reading This Week:

Seven Year Switch – Claire Cook


Kiss of the Rose – Kate Pearce


A Thread So Thin – Marie Bostwick

The House On Sugar Plum Lane – Judi Duarte


A Summer In Sonoma – Robyn Carr

The House on Olive Street – Robyn Carr


Hain’t Misbehavin’ By Maureen Hardegree


Lincoln’s Sword by Debra Doyle and James D. MacDonald


Hope you have a week full of reading fun ahead of you too! Happy reading ya’ll!