Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday WhatsIts: How To...What?!

Gotta get it outta my system on a Wednesday

It seems this week that the sources I use for my blog are actually becoming entries themselves - if that made sense (:

It's Wednesday and I'm looking for ways to do something and I happened to find a delightful bundle of videos on Youtube that made my day - or more like a channel devoted to How To's.

Readers, I give you Howcast, a great channel with almost 1,200 videos dedicated to teaching viewers "how to do" something. Some of them are pure fun but others are actually very good! If you're looking for a recipe or a way to avoid a bad situation then here's the channel to look up.

My personal favorite is this how to - there's nothing more attractive than hollering like Chewbacca after all! (: