Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pet Day!

Today was a beautiful day outside, and I saw several people in our neighborhood outside with their pets and families. I also have a few photos from some of my blog readers of their own pets, So I thought I'd just do a whole blog post about Pets!

There are all kinds of sweet little animals that we let into our lives, aren't there?

How about this cute little guy?!
George Bailey the Guinea Pig

This is George Bailey the Guinea Pig! He belongs to Jessica of The Graybird Vintage Blog.

Next we have this Naughty Little Kitten..
bad kitty 2
Climbing all over the book shelves! This creampuff belongs to Kelli G of Bug Miscellany Blog.

This next picture is too cute and funny!
mo

Mo here seems to think he's a little person, sitting up like that. I love it! Mo is one of three lucky kitties that belong to Mikhaila of Thriftaway Blog!

This photo is of someone walking past our house today with their new puppies!
twin puppies
They probably live right down the block from us, looks like Twin Beagle Puppies! How stinkin' cute is that? Our kittens sure like watching them go by (from a distance!).

I'll end the post with one more photo of our cuddly little persians..
DSC_0263

Anyone have any cute pet/animal stories to share? I always love to hear them!

Thanks for reading!