Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Duluth,MN

I've shared with you the last few days a series of pics from our trip to Duluth!!
Below are pics of our family at Lake Superior!

Lillian and I walking from out hotel to Lake Superior.  There was a beautiful walking trail that my MIL found on a previous trip and just had to share it with us, and I'm so glad she did.  Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day.  The sun was shining and the lake was the most beautiful color blue.



Our family - Lak Superior!
Lillian wasn't havin it - so, she looks a little (let's say tired) in these pics)

Grandma Linda, the girls and I getting close to the water.

The hubs and I! :)

Me and my Lilli-Cruz - she is trying hard to crack a smile!

Papa and his Princess!

Adam and his Mom!

Alexa surfing on a log!!


These 2 lovebirds (Adam's brother Benny and his fiance Amanda) are getting hitched next month!!!

Even tho it's a bit ZOOMED in - I love this pic!!


Alexa was freezing - but, such a tropper to pose for pics!

Alexa and I!

Papa keeping his baby warm!

Alexa and Grandma walked waay out to a pointy rock to get a good view of Lake Superior!

haha!!  I had to add this pic.  We were laughing thinking how much it looks like Uncle Benny is Lillian's bodyguard and we're shielding her from the papperazzi!!
Ok, so this wasn't totally 'wordless', but whatever!! :)  Happy Wednesday!