Friday, May 27, 2011

Coastal Chic Pink Saturday

A Special Birthday Celebration!


Hi Everyone~

This weekend is the 3rd birthday of Pink Saturday and I hope you will join all of us with your "pinks" to celebrate this happy occasion with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!


This week is also the Grand Opening of a brand-new section of my Etsy store and it is called 2 Market 2 Market. Everything in this section is $10 and under, so if you need to do some shopping this weekend, I hope you'll take a peak in there for both Shabby Cottage and Beach Cottage Treasures.



For those of you who love Pink Saturday (and don't we all love it?) I thought you might enjoy a little "excursion to the beach" with these newest creations of mine from my Grand Opening.

(Oops! Since I made this post, this set was sold,
but if you'd like to buy a set, just let me know.)

These little peat pots can be placed on a table or shelf for added ambiance and a touch of "Coastal Chic."



I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

And before you go, I'd like to tell you that my friend Holly from 2911 Jeremiah Avenue has a feature of me on her blog...It is called "A Woman of Hope." I hope you will go take a look! Thank you Holly! You are so dear to me.

Happy Birthday, Pink Saturday and congratulations Beverly for keeping us all "in the pink!"

Also, if you love vintage-style decorating, I hope you'll scoot down to the next post to take a look at my newest items!

XO
Cindy