Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet The Sponsors! Meet, Jessica!

I have one more wonderful Etsy Seller & Blogger to Introduce you to this week! This is Jessica, from Ophelia Bird. She's a sponsor of the SSV this month, and she's a very kind, creative lady that you will be delighted to meet.



"Hi! I'm Jessmarie, owner of OpheliaBird. In my shop you'll find handmade accessories, costume jewelry, greetings & gifts, and the occasional vintage treasure. I call myself a loyal wife, doting mama, and chronically crafty lady. I like naps, pretty paper, and dancing around the house. My favorite activities are: decorating, designing, doodling, drawing, crafting, coloring, cutting + pasting, camping, hiking, dancing, prancing, practicing pilates, puttering, pondering, reading, whistling, watching french films, swapping, sorting, and thrifting. I also love to write, and just started a new blog, OpheliaBird.blogspot.com. I hope you'll join me there for musings on domesticity & mama-hood, being a vintage housekeeper, craft projects, shop updates and more. Check out my first post, What Is OpheliaBird? to read the story behind the shop. You may also follow me on Twitter, @OpheliaBird and Facebook! Hope to see you around!"

Here's a few things you can find in the Ophelia Bird Store



Please take some time and visit, Jessica's blog and shop! Or send her a tweet on Twitter! That's where we first met, and she always sends me great tweets!

Thank You So Much, Jess!
& Thank You to all the readers of this blog!