Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vintage Book Bundles

Hi Everyone~

I love books, especially those tied into book bundles for display--I think they're dreamy. For these I have attached hand-stamped muslin with French writing and created 2 tags...The female graphic is from Dezinaworld--I adore this image!

Today, my husband and I combed antique malls where we found these books and this vintage camera--I just had to put the camera in the photo!


This book bundle is part of my 2 Market 2 Market section of my Etsy store where everything is $10 and under--I hope you'll take a look to snag some bargains!

I would like to dedicate this post in celebration of my friend's upcoming birthday this week. Lynne is an amazing artist and friend. Please join me in extending warm birthday wishes to her. Her blog is at: Adorn I am sure that many of you know Lynne too as she is just wonderful and so inspiring. I remember when I got an email from her once and how she talked about loving to read, so I thought books and the pure dreaminess of vintage images would put a smile on her face as she always creates such delicate treasures with beautiful graphics. Happy Birthday, Lynne!

AND I hope you're ALL having a great weekend!!!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to Homemaker on a Dime.