Thursday, May 26, 2011

SNSDC4 - Patriotic Cocoa

This week's challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog is to make a red, white & blue card.  I chose to use this Patriotic Cocoa digi stamp for my focal image.  I used this week's CPS Sketch #219 for my card design.



I colored Cocoa & his star with my Prismacolor pencils and then cut him out.  I used a glitter pen on the yellow outline of the star for a bit of shine.  I popped up the circle panel with foam tape and then popped up Cocoa & his star a little more.






I'm also entering this card in these challenges:
Paper Sundae #70 - Pop It Up


Supplies:
Cardstock - Georgia pacific and misc scraps from my stash
Patterned paper - DCWV
Stamp - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Patriotic Cocoa)
Embellishments - Prismacolor Pencils, Sakura gelly roll pen (Clear Star), Cuttlebug EF (Swiss Dots), Best Occasions Metal Dots, Paper Studio Ribbon