Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet The Sponsors! Meet, Kristin!

This month I have an amazing group of Sponsors for this Blog! I can't wait for you to meet them all!

This week, I want to introduce you to Kristin, from White Pelican Boutique! Kristin is a new Etsy Shop owner, and Blogger! She specializes in vintage home decor and jewelry! I hope you'll all welcome her to the community!



About White Pelican Boutique, In Kristin's Words: "The White Pelican Boutique is a shop of vintage items. There is an assortment of cottage, industrial, farmhouse, souvenir and quirky. The shop is based on items that I use in my everyday life. I feel vintage is beautiful, as well as eco. When someone asks how I would describe my style, I say, Vintage Chic. Vintage and antique items have character and a story behind them. For me this makes them that much more desirable. To be honest, I am simply hooked and looks like my kids are as well. I hope that when you go through my store, you will be to0. So what do you say, they need a new home, can they come with you!"

Stop by an say Hi to Kristin!
Here's her Blog, White Pelican Boutique. With a great post about Chic Antiques, in Denver!
And be sure to check out her ETSY SHOP! Here's a few items you can find while you're there-



Thank You so much, Kristin!
And Thank You All for reading!