Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Humbled and Speechless


Hi Everyone~

My husband just came in the house with our mail--and guess what awaited me--these 2 stunning pieces by 2 of my wonderful blogger friends!

The first is a gorgeous piece of mixed media art by Michele at Art from the Well. (Little did Michele know that these colors match my house!) Don't you just adore that chic crown made of fabric?



And next I opened this package from Debra and Nicole at Maison St. Germain...I about flipped! It is one of their vintage-style lace purses. In fact, Debra and Nicole host Blogger's Bodega every Tuesday--it is a fabulous blog event. And right now, they have a giveaway for one of their gorgeous purses, so hop over and enter and say "hello" from me!!!

All I can say is "Thank you so much." I am indeed grateful for such SPECIAL treasures from such BEAUTIFUL friends.

XO
Cindy