Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Own Little Paris Party for a Friend

Hi Everyone~

Today is my girlfriend Donna’s birthday, so I am making this post in honor of her. She loves all things French. Donna, I want to wish you a special “Joyeux Anniversaire a mon ami!” Her happy blog is at My Shabby Chateau--Please join me in wishing her a very Happy Birthday!


I have a new section in my Etsy store called “2 Market 2 Market” where everything is $10 and under! The little fairies in my studio have been getting things ready for the shelves...Here is a sneak peak at some of the items that have just been listed.


Shabby Book Bundle with Handmade Tags

(Female graphic is from Dezinaworld!)


Large Paris Market Basket (Sold)

(Eiffel Tower graphic from The Graphics Fairy
and postage graphic is from Shabby Cottage Studio.)


A full view--and it comes with
the sheet music too! (Sold)


Paris Peat Pot



Paris Peat Pot 2

Wishing you all a happy week! And Donna, wishing you the happiest of birthdays ever!

XO
Cindy

There is one more thing I would like to add....After creating this post, there was something important that I discovered. I had made these pieces and then found out that a very special man named Ted passed away recently and he was the person who had this picture of the Eiffel Tower that came from a vintage postcard. Ted, you will be missed.

Linking this to The Graphics Fairy!

Linking this to Alphabet Thursday--"F" is for "friend."