Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pre-Launch Announcement!!!



Newly formed Scrapworld !!!!!!

Just wait and see !!!!!


“Be Supportive ... Be creative, invent, try, paint ....

and your comment helps!”


Hi Everyone~

I am part of an international design team at a newly-formed blog called Scrapworld. Why am I excited? Because I was asked to be part of this wonderful team that is connected to ONU United Nations and ONU Brazil.


Several weeks ago I received a letter asking me to design for it. Of course, I said, “Yes” because its purpose is to build relationships and solidarity around the globe.


Very soon, you will be able to see my first entry and to see the work of this dedicated team of designers from around the world--I will keep you posted!


Please scroll down to see my Pink Saturday post~it's got a beach theme!


XO

Cindy