Sunday, May 22, 2011

2 Market 2 Market to Get a French Deal!


Hi Everyone~

I have some exciting news--I have a brand-new section in my Etsy store! Here are just a few examples of the items I have listed in my French flea market-style section. The shelves will be brimming with vintage finds, repurposed items, and brand-new deals all for $10 and under! Here's a "sneak peek" at some of the items~

Paris Tin

I was lucky to get my hands on some antique bottles~My research indicates that they are at least 100 years old! I decided to decorate them and make them available for the opening of this new section.

This large repurposed cross is positively dreamy and can add that touch vintage and "Paris Chic" to your home...It can be hung or placed next to a book bundle for added ambiance.

This book bundle is full of shabby goodness for your home decorating!

Here is my "French Frosting" decorating kit--filled with items you can use to create art or incorporate into your own home decorating.


Here is one more of my antique bottles and as you can see, it has been embellished with the dreamiest of materials (lace, faux pearls, mulberry paper flowers, curly seam binding, and burlap.)

I hope you have fun taking a look into my new 2 Market 2 Market section~And come back often because I will be adding more items!!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to The Graphics Fairy!
Linking this to Homemaker on a Dime!
Linking this to Blogger's Bodega!
Linking this to Time Travel Thursday!