Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - The Chance Clan

A lovely Saturday that promises to be a hot one later on today! Good time to stay under the air conditioner and read! Meanwhile, It's Saturday Snapshot, and today (although they may kill me!) I wanted to share my handsome sons with you.

My oldest, Coleman and his beautiful girlfriend Maggie

2nd son Clayton and his Salvador Dali mustache!

Drummer extraordinare and 3rd son Calen

4th son Cassidy, a budding guitar king!

The whole Chance clan, husband Don standing behind me.
 And yes, they are all that tall!  I'm 5'2, and they are all over 6 feet tall.

There's the whole crew!  I'm pretty proud of them!!


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.  It’s easy to participate – just post a picture that was taken by you, a friend, or a family member and add your link on Alyce’s site.

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you.