Friday, October 15, 2010

Vintage Gucci?

Is it possible that yesterday, while in a local thrift store, I found an amazing VINTAGE GUCCI Purse? I've spent the past two days trying to authenticate it. I have lots of details telling me it could be real, and I can't find anything specific that lets me know it's a knock off. Everything about the bag is telling me it's real, except it lacks a cereal number.

I'm sure I'm going to have to eventually find an expert. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but at the same time, It's a beautiful piece and I have been looking at vintage designer clutches lately. (HUGE Coincidence?) SO, Anyone out there a Vintage Gucci expert?

Here she is -



I LOVE it!

If it's a fake, it's extremely well done! It's amazing quality, has lasted through the years with barely a sign of wear, it's all beautiful leather with nice stitching.

Too good to be true? Or BEST THRIFTING SCORE EVER?