Friday, October 29, 2010

Rainy Weather and Sneak Peak

I have been so excited to share with you guys, my finds from the Salt City Antique Show! The weather, however, has had a different plan in mind! It's been raining on and off for days, and I haven't had much of a chance to get outside to get my finds photographed.

I did finally get out yesterday, and get some pictures for Etsy, so here is a little sneak peak of what's coming to the S.S. Vintage soon!



I've never seen a Baby Brownie before, How cute is that?

This is only part of what I found! Check the shop for these amazing vintage cameras, Very soon! I also have more vintage cameras, some fabulous vintage jewelry, a pair of Ferragamo Heels, and a couple more special finds to share. I've been having some great luck while treasure hunting lately!

Come on weather, Cooperate!

Don't forget to enter the Wild Tonic Giveaway!