Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Thursday Thoughts


Lillian has picture day today. Cross your fingers with me that she actually let's them take her picture...and smiles (huge bonus). She is so daarn stubborn sometimes and if she doesn't want to do something, she won't. Stinker!

I watched a couple of the Chilean minors get rescued yesterday on cnn.com at work. What an incredible story. I think I would get totally claustrophobic in that capsule. Do you think they'll make a movie on this, or a documentary? I'd watch it!

Our cable and internet server was down last night from the time I got home from work until this morning. My husband and I stood in the kitchen and paced around aimlessly. It's crazy how much the TV and internet is such a huge part of our evening life. We went to bed around 9:30 and I feel GREAT today. I was upset at the time not being able to watch Modern Family, but I'm grateful this morning, as it's the first I've woken up in a long time without bags under my eyes. It's been a LONG time since I've gone to bed before 10. I should do it more often. haha

I have a cool review/giveaway coming up on Smarty Pants gummy vitamins. Check back next week..you won't want to miss it!!

Alexa has all of next week off of school. For some reason the kindergarteners have all week off and the rest of the school has Thursday and Friday off for MEA. I wish I had MEA days at work..haha. Grandma Linda will be coming to stay with her for a few days and then I might let her come to my office for a few days, we'll see.

I wish I could blog all day. Quit my job and just blog. Blog..blog...blog!! I feel like I have so much to say sometimes and not enough time to blog about it.
Live~Laugh~Blog

I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine. I would make the cutest little Dorothy dress from the Wizard of Oz for Alexa to wear for Halloween. And Lillian could be Toto, her puppy. How cute would that be? Anyone who knows how to sew willing enough to help me out on this and get the dress here by the 28th? I know, it's a long shot. I suppose I could just go buy one, but handmade is SO much better...( and I'm cheap! )