Saturday, October 23, 2010

Salt City Antique Show



We traveled to Syracuse today for a big antique show on the New York State Fair Grounds. It's called the 'Salt City Antique Show'! It was a perfect fall day, and the drive was full of the beautiful bright colors of fall. The leaves on the trees are amazing this time of year in Upstate, NY. We stopped on the way for Iced Lattes and a Pumpkin Donut - So they day was off to a great start!

The show was held in this really cool old building, I liked the color theme!


It didn't cost us much to get in, and once you got inside, it opened up into this huge building FULL of antique and vintage vendors. This photo only show about a half of the size of the place, if I had turned the other way, there were as many vendors on the other side.. (Warning Cell Photos)-


I was, of course, immediately drawn to the booths with the clothing, shoes, hats, etc-


Tomorrow, I am going to take photos of all the wonderful items I found for the S.S. Vintage, You'll have to wait till then to see the loot! Stay tuned for a shop update!

Until tomorrow, Here's some awesome finds at the Antique Show that we left for others to find and bring home -




I can't believe how many great things I found! I also had a fun time talking to the vendors and bartering for even better deals. All antique shows should be as fabulous as this one!

Do you like to go to antique shoes? Where's your favorite place to hunt and thrift for vintage?