Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Ok, I admit, I don't get into Halloween as much as I should, or as much as I want to even.
But, I will admit that I had the cutest little trick-or-treaters.
I think you can agree??
Look at this Dorothy...she has such sass in that pose.

And this pretty pink cheerleader in high top chuck taylor converse shoes...
It just does not get any sweeter.

And then put them together and it's pure preciousness.


Lillian's school, All Stars Montessori, held their Halloween PartyFriday night.
It was a blast. Little Miss Socialite had a great time reaquainting with some of her old friends.

Here she is with Yazzy, showing off their purple smiles.


Lillian enjoyed playing all the games..tossing the rings on the spider and bean bag toss.


They also had a dance room set up with spooky Halloween music.
You can see Alexa and Lilli in the back boogying down.

The spooky magician made all the kids laugh with his silly tricks.


The girls were so excited to go trick or treating. Alexa, of course, was pumped. Lillian was excited because Alexa was excited. I don't think she really understood yet what the whole concept was until we went to the first house and she saw the candy in her bag.

All bundled up and ready to go..



We had such a good time We told the girls that for all the houses that they didn't say "trick or treat" or "thank you", that Mommy and Daddy got to have the candy they got from that house...and you better believe they both said it at every house...loud and clear. I was so proud of them both.


Lillian's bag got too heavy and she ended up tripping on it and scrapping her nose on the road. She was pretty sad for awhile. We emptied some of her candy into Alexa's basket, which made it a little easier for her to carry.


My little trick or treaters!




Here is a video of them trick or treating at our neighbor's.



I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.
Next year, I'm having a Halloween Party....and I'm dressing up, too. :)