Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thrift Store Closing..

One of my favorite thrift stores in town, called 'Best kept Secret' is closing! Oh No!

It's okay! They have moved and already opened in another location in town. (Phew!) And for the next week, we have both!

We stopped at our old favorite today after a trip to the post office. It's in a great old building -



I wonder what they will do with the building when it's no longer a thrift store. We found some great things, all for the shop! Here's a little sneak peak!

Some of todays finds.

Great shoes, a couple bags, and some nice vintage costume jewelry! I'm hoping for nice weather tomorrow so I can get good pictures of all of it! Updates coming to the shop soon.

The new thrift store looks great! It's in a huge spot. I must find out more soon!