Saturday, October 23, 2010

"With Bells on Their Toes" and "Rose of My Heart"


These newly-created “Victorian Christmas” art tags feature miniature bells, lace, cheese cloth, and numerous embellishments
to adorn the house for the holidays!


I have created them as a “gift with purchase” for the first 3 people who order something from my Etsy shop. So, when an order is placed, they will each receive one of these tags with their order.

OOPS!! IT IS OCT. 28 AND THE TAGS ARE NOW UNAVAILABLE AS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY WITH THE ORDERS--
THAT WAS FAST!!!


And here is my latest creation--Mixed media wearable art,
a bezeled bracelet entitled "Rose of My Heart." It is a virtual
rose garden with images from Madame Tussaud's London Collection.




It has just landed in my Etsy shop.

I hope all is going great with all of you....
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!
I always love to hear from you!

And oh my gosh, I reached 300 followers! I'm all excited!!

I am linking this to the Graphics Fairy!