Sunday, October 17, 2010

"A Day at the Beach" and "Miss Creative Spirit" for October!!!


Today my husband and I went to Dauphin Island in Alabama.



I should tell you that I love the beach!



And I especially love this man--my husband!


While I was there I wanted all of you to know that I was
thinking about you, so I wrote my blog name in the sand...
It was my way of saying "hi" from the island!





And last but not least, here's me and I'm going to announce
the winner of the Creative Spirit Challenge and it is Nancy
of The Trinket Collector who is Miss Creative Spirit for October--
Congratulations Nancy! And thank you to everyone
who played along--it was awesome seeing all of your work!!
(What I do at the end of the challenge is to gather all the names
and pick one at random, so that's how the winner is chosen.)