Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Holiday Display--For Rednesday



Hi Everyone--

I have a tradition in my home...Every Christmas, I make
something special for my neighbors, hang it on my
birdcage and have them come over for a little "Surprise Time!"
I make other gifts as well, but I like to have a focal point....
This year, I have made Torso Tags and decorated each
one with commercial embellishments, including brads,
flowers, fibers, etc.



If you would like to make your own tags, you can purchase the
torso images at Shabby Cottage Studio! I think they're wonderful
and so fun to work with! They are listed on their left sidebar under Collage Sheets.



I hope you have fun making them too and starting your
own tradition!!!

As you can see, a couple of them have the color red, so I am linking this to Rednesday!


XO
Cindy