Friday, October 15, 2010

Pretty in Pink



Happy Friday!  It looks like we will have beautiful weather here this weekend.  I am all for that!  It is supposed to cool down next week I think.  A little cool weather is fine, but cold just isn't allowed.  Funny that I don't care for cold, but I love sitting inside somewhere warm and toasty and watching it snow!  Yep, I am a little bit goofy! :)



I was still in pink/brown mode from a recent CSS Alumni Blog hop when I created this pretty card.  The stamp and sentiment are both from the Wild at Heart set from Gina K. Designs. The glittered flourishes are some chipboard flourishes that had sticky backing on them and instead of trying to cover the front with adhesive, I just removed the sticky backing and dipped them in some pretty microfine glitter.  Easy peasy!



Well, I gotta run......have class kits to get ready for tomorrow.



Stamps:  Wild at Heart-Gina K. Designs

Paper:  Lt Pink, Dk Pink and Chocolate-Gina K. Designs, White-Neenah

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa

Extras:  Microfine Glitter, Pearls, Chipboard Flourishes, Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities