Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick-or-Treaters

I am soo lucky to be able to work only a parking lot away from Lillian's Montessori school.
It's so nice to know she is right there, super close by. I can run over there whenever I want, just to say Hi and I can see her playing on the playground from my back office door.
And another huge bonus is I get to have her and all her little friends come trick-or-treating at my office each Halloween. Even tho it's freezing cold out, it wasn't raining so they all came marching over, all dressed up in their costumes.
Ms. Alli and her class were the first ones to come through and of course Lilli was at the front of the line. She had a smile on her face the whole time. I think she was showing off a little, because she knows her Mommy works here and know's all my co-workers. I loved it.
Lillian is in the pink cheerleading dress..(and the pink hat that's falling off)






Here come the toddlers...


Aren't the adorable?



TRICK-OR-TREAT

Thanks everyone at All Stars Montessori for coming by today.

I hope you saved your treats for after lunch. hehe

Giveaway ends Saturday, October 30th