Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading??






It's Monday, and time again to take a look at what's on the old reading horizon for this week and look back at what I accomplished last week! And whoo-boy, did I get a lot done! I'm kinda proud of myself!

What I Read Last Week:
(Cross my heart, I read them all!  Still have reviews to write, but I did read them all! Boy, are my eyes tired!)

Fiber and Brimstone by Laura Childs
Let's Eat by Denise Burroughs
Naked Heat by Richard Castle (yummmmm!)
Kill The Dead by Richard Kadrey
The Fall by Guilleremo Del Torro
Mothers and Other Liars
The Wet Nurse's Tale
Remedies by Kate Ledger
Pinheads and Patriots by Bill O'Reilly
Give Us Liberty by Dick Armey
Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin (Sooooo good!)
Elvis and The Memphis Mambo Murders
Mama Gets Hitched by Deborah Sharp
Murder On The Bride's Side by Tracy Kiely
Slicker by Lucy Jackson

What I'm Reading Now:

Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast At Tiffany's and The Dawn of The Modern Woman by Sam Wasson




What I'm Going To Read This Week:

Russian Winter by Daphne Katoly



The Seventeen Second Miracle by Jason F. Wright

Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie

Late Late At Night by Rick Springfield


Swoon!  Still Cute, isn't he!!


Forget Her Nots by Amy Brecount White





This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey (http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/)  Check out the other blogs that participate!



Photobucket