Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creative Spirit Challenge Prize and Paris Box



Hi Everyone--
My Creative Spirit Challenge for November will be on Nov. 8-15...This mixed media piece that comes on its own easel will be the prize for Miss Creative Spirit November. To participate, simply link up your blog with something you've made...It can be art, photography, a recipe, a poem, decorating--you name it, we just want to see your creative spirit coming through!!! (No need to make something new--you can link an old post.) Also, I will not hold a Creative Spirit Challenge for December as the holidays will keep us all busy--AND I will start up again in January!

I am linking this to The Graphics Fairy as the angel image came from Karen!!!



And I have some exciting news--My work is going to be featured in a fabulous art gallery and I just made this piece, an embellished cigar box entitled "Paris" to be on display! I will post more pictures next week so you can see what I've been up to!

I am linking this to Frenchy's challenge at Chateau des Fleurs! If you would like to participate too, just click here.

I am also linking this up to Rednesday!!!

Happy Rednesday Day, Everyone!

Love,
Cindy